[aur-general] I can not maintain my packages anymore, liquidsoap & some ocaml dependencies

Luciano A. Ferrer laferrer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:03:31 EST 2011

Hi guys, gals!

Unfortunately I can not maintain my packages anymore, it is
liquidsoap[1] and some ocaml dependencies of it (in fact, I am not
using them anymore...)
You can see the list here:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=luuuciano

Maybe some of you want to own them, or a few of them?

No idea what it is the best way to do it, I will just Disown them now?

In the other hand, Thomas S Hatch sent an email to ocaml packagers[2]

Best regards and wishes!
luciano

[1] http://savonet.sourceforge.net/
[2] Hello, I am the new ocaml findlib maintainer and I just letting
the maintainers of ocaml packages know that I have changed some of the
behavior of findlib to fix some issues.

These changes should not break your packages, but I am asking that the
ocaml package developers change their packages to reflect these
changes, and I just want them to be aware of them since it changes a
lot of PKGBUILDs in the long run.

Thanks for your packages!

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/OCaml_Package_Guidelines