[aur-general] Time to Step Down

Aaron Bull Schaefer aaron at elasticdog.com
Fri Jan 7 19:28:43 EST 2011

Fellow Trusted Users,

After almost 4 years of being a TU, I've had less and less time to
dedicate toward maintaining my packages, and so I think it's finally
time for me to step down. Arch users definitely deserve a better
response time than what I've been able to provide lately, and
unfortunately, my priorities have shifted elsewhere.

Most of my packages should be pretty straight forward to maintain, but
feel free to poke me if you have any questions on them. I do have two
open bugs (one for woof and one for pv) that I've updated with what
info I know.

Thanks for everything you've taught me over the years...it's been an
honor working with you all to maintain this fantastic distro, and rest
assured that I'll always be involved in the community in one form or
another. Keep up the great work!

--
Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer