[aur-general] Time to Step Down

Brad Fanella bradfanella at archlinux.us
Fri Jan 7 21:59:30 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Aaron Bull Schaefer
<aaron at elasticdog.com> wrote:
> Fellow Trusted Users,
>
> After almost 4 years of being a TU, I've had less and less time to
> dedicate toward maintaining my packages, and so I think it's finally
> time for me to step down. Arch users definitely deserve a better
> response time than what I've been able to provide lately, and
> unfortunately, my priorities have shifted elsewhere.
>
> Most of my packages should be pretty straight forward to maintain, but
> feel free to poke me if you have any questions on them. I do have two
> open bugs (one for woof and one for pv) that I've updated with what
> info I know.
>
> Thanks for everything you've taught me over the years...it's been an
> honor working with you all to maintain this fantastic distro, and rest
> assured that I'll always be involved in the community in one form or
> another. Keep up the great work!
>
> --
> Aaron "ElasticDog" Schaefer

I have to admit, when I first saw who this was from in my inbox, I was
under the assumption that Aaron Griffin was resigning. :-P

Anyhow, your contributions have been greatly appreciated, and I wish
you the best of luck with whatever life brings you. :-D

Regards,
Brad