[aur-general] Does anyone use tdl?

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 13:09:22 EST 2011

On Jan 9, 2011, at 12:50, Magnus Therning <magnus at therning.org> wrote:
> Is there no "package popularity contest" that could offer information about
> actual usage?

This is always an interesting topic to discuss. There is pkgstats which unfortunately is not ideal statistically in that it does not pull data from a characteristic sample. To figure out actual usage data is probably impossible. The metrics from MirrorBrain might be the closest one can actually get to that. Unfortunately that is not what we use to manage our mirrors. --Kaiting.

Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/