[aur-general] Does anyone use tdl?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Jan 10 05:26:14 EST 2011

2011/1/10 Cédric Girard <girard.cedric at gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 12:23 AM, Mike Sampson <mike at sambodata.com> wrote:
>

>> Task Warrior - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=22085
>>
>> Mike
>>

> Does anyone know why this package does not use upstream name ? There is no
> way to tell this "task" package is Task Warrior except looking to the URI.

There's some confusion on the upstream page, taskwarrior.org.  Text like

"Taskwarrior is an ambitious project to supercharge task with an
interactive interface, GTD features, color themes, data synch,
dependencies, custom reports, charts, and Lua plugins, all while our
international team provides excellent support!"

make it sound like 'taskwarrior' is a layer on top of something called
'task'.  But then the download file is
http://www.taskwarrior.org/download/task-1.9.3.tar.gz  The package is
called 'task' by upstream in all distro files they provide too.

No matter how confusing this is, I would say that 'task' is the
correct package name for the program taskwarrior :-)

/M

--
Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org