[aur-general] Community Cleanup 2011.

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:53:17 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Gordon JC Pearce <gordonjcp at gjcp.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 14:41 -0600, Thomas Dziedzic wrote:
>

>> Note, I don't want to single you out, any tu can adopt it, the point
>> is it having a maintainer.
>>

> I'm not a TU so presumably I can't adopt it in community?
> Errm... I can't figure out how to adopt it in community, either.  Maybe
> I should leave community alone for now...
>
> Gordon MM0YEQ

Oh... I think the previous discussion was confused when you said you
would adopt it since they probably thought you were a tu and left it
in community :) In that case, you don't have to do anything, just wait
until the end of the week if no one wants to maintain it, though I
would rather have you maintain it since you seem to be interested in
the package.