[aur-general] Please delete evolution-added-plugins

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 00:53:03 EST 2011

I uploaded it [1] then realized it would be better to follow the way
Debian packages it.

For background, Gnome Evolution has some 'experimental' (read:
unmaintained) plugins in its source which are not installed by default.
Package [1] was my initial attempt to compile them, and was meant as a
replacement for evolution in [extra].

I realized though that the Debian package was only a few kb (only
containing the plugin), so I uploaded [2] which follows the same name as
Debian/Ubuntu and only contains the plugin, with a versioned dependency
on evolution.

So in conclusion, [2] replaces and is better than [1], please delete [1]
=)