[aur-general] first package -- luagraph

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 03:30:45 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Philipp Gesang
<megas.kapaneus at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello archers,
>
> for my own use I made a pkgbuild of luaGRAPH[1] and I’d like to
> share it via aur. As this will be my first contribution I guess
> it can’t hurt to have it reviewed here by more experienced users
> before submitting.

- Get rid of the 'return 1' statements; they are not needed since
pacman/makepkg 3.4.0.
- Remove the name of the package from pkgdesc ("LuaGRAPH is a binary
module ..." becomes "A binary module ...").
- The LICENSE file is part of the tarball, so remove it from the source array.

Other than these minor observations, it looks alright. Thanks for
contributing. :)