[aur-general] Is it okay to mark broken packages out-of-date on AUR?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Jan 14 05:01:29 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 09:56, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 14/01/11 19:45, Peter Simons wrote:
>>
>> Is there some sort of consensus among AUR maintainers how to deal with
>> that kind of situation? If an AUR package is current, so to speak, but it
>> doesn't compile, then what should be done with it?
>>

> I'd say that is what the comment section is for.

I was initially set on not getting involved in this discussion, but I
think it's worth pointing out that the ArchHaskell team does have an
issue tracker (on github) for the "Haskell ABS" tree.  So putting a
link to an issue in a comment is always an option.

/M

--
Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org