[aur-general] Is there a way to mark 300(!) AUR packages out-of-date?

Cédric Girard girard.cedric at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 04:43:38 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Peter Simons <simons at cryp.to> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> [skip]

> Now, a group of volunteers has combined forces
> to provide the Arch Haskell ABS tree, which is a collection of Haskell
> packages that we distribute as a binary repository. Its availability was
> recently announced here:
>
>  http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2011-January/088165.html
>
> [skip]

Hi,
Maybe the wiki page [1] should be updated accordingly. I was looking for the
url of this binary repo and couldn't find it anywhere except with the link
above. I would have gladly done it but I don't know the state of the Arch
Haskell initiative enough to do it.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Haskell_package_guidelines

Regards,

--