[aur-general] TU Bylaws Amendment (SVP Section): Voting Period

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 08:41:29 EST 2011

On Sat 15 Jan 2011 20:10 +0100, Xyne wrote:
> Christopher Brannon wrote:
> > Shouldn't this be:
> > "the number of no votes is greater than or equal to half the number of
> > active TUs"?
>
> Yes it should. Here's a corrected patch:
> http://aur.pastebin.com/dBdinYb9

Thank you. I've applied the patch. See here:
http://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html#SVP

There were several technical problems with the patch, but I solved them.
For the future please attach the directly to the email.
Inline is always preferred, since it allows for contectual comments for
discussion.

Cheers!