[aur-general] TU Application - Seblu - Voting open.

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Jan 23 11:15:41 EST 2011

On Sunday 16 January 2011 21:07:28 Peter Lewis wrote:
> On Sunday 16 January 2011 20:37:13 Seblu wrote:
> > Tonight I decided to propose me as TU.  My sponsor is Peter Lewis.
>
> I am indeed. Let the discussion period begin!

The discussion period has now ended and voting can begin. Please pop along to
the AUR to do so:

http://aur.archlinux.org/tu.php?id=47

There is a potential slight complication in that the byelaws have changed
during the application process. However, since the vote itself started after
the voting rules were changed, it seems sensible to me that this vote happens
under the new byelaws. If anyone sees fit to disagree, please say so. (It is
likely that it won't affect the outcome anyway, but you never know...)

Thanks, and good luck Seblu!

Pete.