[aur-general] Proposal for the reinstatement of AUR Cleanup Day.

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:50:34 EST 2011

Hello fellow Users/TUs,

I have come across a rather old wiki entry [1] which was used for AUR
Cleanup Day.
It seems like we haven't had this day in quite some time, so I would
like to have another AUR Cleanup Day where the community along with
the TUs participate to clean things up in the AUR.
We would use the wiki link to keep track of progress after cleaning it
up a bit since the last time it was used.
If I have enough people on board with this, I would like to make it an
"AUR Cleanup Weekend" so that they can contribute whenever they have
time.
I would like to stress that this wouldn't be limited to only TU
participation. Anyone would be able to see if there are broken
packages, and list them on the wiki to have a TU look at it.
I would like to make AUR Cleanup Weekend either this or next weekend.
What do you think?

[1] - https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Cleanup_Day