[aur-general] Proposal for the reinstatement of AUR Cleanup Day.

Lukas Fleischer archlinux at cryptocrack.de
Tue Jan 25 12:59:21 EST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 10:43:20AM -0700, Thomas S Hatch wrote:
> I would also ask, is there a way to generate a list of packages that have
> been flaged out of date for more than n days?

Yes, there is. We did something similar during the last AUR cleanup
(about three months ago iirc) to delete all packages that have been
flagged for a long time. We also pushed a patch to aur.git [1] that
adds out-of-date timestamps to packages in the package details view
which might make life for TUs (and users as well) a bit easier (will be
in 1.8.0).

There is a feature request for a "Flag for deletion" button [2], feel
free to join the discussion in the comments section. I'll look into that
later. This probably won't go into 1.8.0 tho.

[1]
http://projects.archlinux.org/aur.git/commit/?id=eda713032ce9bed773b6c927b2f6ac4b445fe577
[2] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/16831