[aur-general] TU Application - Seblu - Results.

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 14:28:12 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 12:15 PM, Seblu <seblu at seblu.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Peter Lewis <plewis at aur.archlinux.org> wrote:

>>> The discussion period has now ended and voting can begin. Please pop
>> along
>>> to the AUR to do so:
>>>
>>> http://aur.archlinux.org/tu.php?id=47
>>
>> Voting is now closed and the results are in:
>>
>> Yes     - 7
>> No      - 11
>> Abstain - 5
>>
>> Quoracy was reached (74%) with a total of 23 / 31 active+voting TUs
>> casting their votes.
>>
>> Sorry Sébastien, on this occasion I'm afraid you were unsuccessful.
>>
>> According to the bylaws, you're welcome to apply again after a minimum
>> period of three months.
>>
>> I wonder if it might be useful at this stage for some of the TUs to give
>> Sébastien some advice on improving his application in case he decides to
>> reapply in the future.
>>
> Thanks for your support Peter and thoses we vote for me.

Hey Seblu, I would just like to thank you for your application, even
if it didn't go the way you had hoped for.
It seems like your intentions are good, but you somewhat lacking in experience.
That said, I would welcome you to apply again once you started getting
more involved with the community.
One suggestion is to become really good with packages and maintain a
lot more of them, but other skills would also be nice, fix bugs etc.

Cheers!