[aur-general] Updating libevent to 2.0.10

cantabile cantabile.desu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:03:48 EST 2011

Le 31/01/2011 17:55, Martti Kühne a écrit :
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:16 AM, Brian Troutwine<brian at troutwine.us>  wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I apologize, but my package was deleted from AUR without so much as an
>> explanation. Unless I'm very much mistaken, I broke no packaging
>> guidelines. I'll likely not be working to update libevent, after all.
>>
>> Thanks for you time.
>> Brian Troutwine
>>

> Hello people,
>
> Forgot bugging this list as well. What's the issue with having 2.0.10
> in unsupported? It's not in *-testing either, so there was no reason
> for this?
>
> regards
> mar77i
So... someone (Brian Troutwine maybe?) uploaded libevent 2.0.10 to the
aur and it was deleted? Did I understand correctly? If that's the case,
it was deleted probably because ioni intends to update libevent in
[core] to 2.0.10, see
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2011-January/019225.html

--
cantabile