[aur-general] Delete rtorrent-color?

Axilleas P markeleas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 03:18:44 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Martti Kühne <mysatyre at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As I was trying to say, it does not. Or at least the patch is named
>> differently.
>>

> Well, I can confirm that rtorrent-0.8.6-canvas-fix.patch and
> ui_canvas_color.patch are indeed the same patches. They have been made
> in different formats though, one diff --git and one diff -crB (which
> makes things look really messy) out of whatever reason. However,
> looking into these files from top to bottom just convinced me that
> they depict the same change.
>
> cheers!
> mar77i

Hello again :)
Well, I had a little conversation with the maintainer of
rtorrent-extended [1] and he stated that the color patches are
basically the same.
He said that when he gets a working color patch he will also maintain
rtorrent-color [2] which is now orphan.

(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.
(> <) come join the dark side.
/_|_\ (we have cookies.)