[aur-general] Deletion Request

Nathan Hulse nat.hulse at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:22:04 EDT 2011

Hello there,

I would like to request deletion of the compiz-*-09 packages on the AUR, as
suggested by wonder. They are out-of-date and pretty much redundant as the
compiz-*-++ packages fulfill the same purpose.

I have made an alternate set of packages available using a more generic -dev
suffix. These install the current release from the development branch as a
normal installation, rather than a test install, differentiating them from
the "compiz++" packages. I've added installation routines here and there to
smooth out some rough edges.

Regards,

Nathan