[aur-general] delete grub-gfx

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Fri Jul 29 15:54:12 EDT 2011

Am Sat, 30 Jul 2011 01:08:42 +0530
schrieb "KESHAV P.R." <skodabenz at gmail.com>:

> I mentioned "current" upstream naming. According to upstream,
> presently grub2 aka grub 1.9x == grub and grub 0.97 == grub-legacy .

Grub legacy is just an inofficial name by upstream to make clear that
this version is not developed anymore and to encourage people to switch
to grub2. Or in other words just to stress the difference between grub
and grub2, so that people don't get the idea that grub2 is just an
updated version of grub instead of a rewrite.

Heiko