[aur-general] Proposal to disown all of x-demon's packages.

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 08:33:17 EDT 2011

Hi,
I would like to get some opinions on whether I should disown all of
x-demon's packages in the aur.
His last package update was back in december 2010 and a lot of his
packages are outdated.
I sent an email explaining to him that he should start maintaining his
packages, and I gave him 2 weeks to send me an email or start
maintaining his packages.
It has been 2 weeks and he hasn't responded.
Since it looks like he has not been active for 6 months, I would like
for others to be able to take care of his packages.

xdemon's packages:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=x-demon&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=m&SB=v&SO=d&PP=250

xdemon's packages copied to gist for reference in case of complete
disownage: https://gist.github.com/1012141