[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] Move OpenBox to [community]

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:46:32 EDT 2011

>> On Tuesday 07 June 2011 16:10:47 Ángel Velásquez wrote:
>> > LXDE doesn't have much updates upstream, so isn't unmaintained at all
>> > (by me I mean),  there are many upstream bugs for more than a year
>> > that aren't fixed yet.

if I may: about openbox: this doesn't mean they are not working, but
maybe that they push only commits that are safe?
So people can test 'master' with more confidence that they have a
working WM? I don't know about their workflow,
but number of commits to 'master' is not the best way to judge if a
project is 'dead' or not.