[aur-general] Why deletion reasons go to the mailing list (Was: Deletion request)

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 10:50:07 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Heiko Baums <lists at baums-on-web.de> wrote:
> Well, I for one can read the reasons in this mail which he has
> linked to. And the first two packages are already removed.
>
> Heiko

without wanting to be fractious ... is it possible to retreive the
comments of a deleted aur package, maybe through rpc? As it looks, now
that the packages are gone, reasons can't be obtained any more, if
they were stored in comments.
I'd like to improve the paragraph on the wiki, but I'm not clear about
how these corner cases could be covered.

mar77i