[aur-general] Delete these packages.

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 06:00:23 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:34 AM, Akshay Srinivasan
<akshaysrinivasan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>        Could you please delete these packages from AUR:
> [1] python-pp       #replaced by python2-pp
> [2] python-enthought-enable #replaced by python2-enthought-enable
> [3] python-pysces   #replaced by python2-pysces
> [4] baraha  #Source no longer available
<snip>

oh, there's a dependency that will break:
[5] python-enthought-chaco #should be replaced by python2-enthought-chaco
-> CC to skraelings, the maintainer of that one
best thing would be if skraelings would rename his package (and update
the dep) along.

With future requests, please provide aur links along. I've added them
for the sake of completeness now, so you don't need to bother.
I don't know how far these projects are with porting to python3k.
Maybe I could bug them upstream and see if I can take action myself.

cheers!
mar77i