[aur-general] Provide update in AUR to extra package as a dependency of my package?

Leif Warner abimelech at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:03:44 EDT 2011

Hi, I'm the maintainer of the 4store package:
It's been blocked from being upgraded for a while now by a lack up upgrades
to the rasqal package in extra.  Would it be permissible to provided an
updated rasqal version on AUR for people who want to run a recent version of
4store?
Another of its dependencies, raptor, which is maintained in step with
rasqal, was updated from raptor1 to raptor2 a while ago, and both are
installed concurrently, but there's no similar update for rasqal.

-Leif Warner