[aur-general] TU application (Kyle Keen)

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Wed Mar 2 12:28:51 EST 2011

keenerd wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> I am Kyle Keen (keenerd) and am applying to be a TU, sponsored by
> Xyne.

I have indeed agreed to sponsor Comrade Keen in his bid to infiltrate the
capitalist TU swine. He shall aid us in our mission to put the communism back
in "community". The package-hoarding pigs must be stopped.

May the glorious red star shine upon you, comrade!

*hangs large propaganda-laden campaign poster in TU lounge*

Comrades Hatch and Chen, initiate plan #5k-ljf6 now!
U3RlYWwgYWxsIG9mIHRoZSB0YWNvcyBhbmQgcG91dGluZSwgYW5kIGRpc3RyaWJ1dGUgdGhlbSBp
biBleGNoYW5nZSBmb3Igdm90ZXMu

Comrade Xyne