[aur-general] Orphan request: webp

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Fri Mar 4 06:40:23 EST 2011

N30N wrote:

> I emailed the maintainer some time ago with an updated PKGBUILD and have
> see reply/activity. So I'm requesting the step towards orphaning the
> package be started.
>
> Thanks,
> Aldrik (aka N30N).

Hi,

The package was updated Jan 16 and it is not currently flagged as
out-of-date, nor are there any comments indicating that anything is wrong with
it.

Please pastebin your updated PKGBUILD, post a comment on the package page with
a link, and flag the package out-of-date. You could also send another email in
case the first was lost.

If you get no response within about 10 days, post another orphan request to
this list. Please include the link next time.

Regards,
Xyne