[aur-general] AUR 1.8.1 - Can No Longer Upload Packages

Det nimetonmaili at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:16:49 EDT 2011

On 3/14/11, Tony C <crt.011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the build. I really do not see any reason why the build is being
> rejected, I would have to agree that this is a bogus error.
>
> --
> Tony

I tried test uploading this by changing the pkgname, replacing with
one of my packages that nobody uses anyway - and it worked.

So what comes to mind is that either the pkgname of yours is too short
for AUR 1.8.x (3 letters) or there's something wrong with the tarball
itself. Could you upload the tarball somewhere for others to review?

  Det