[aur-general] bluez and udev

Seblu seblu at seblu.net
Mon Mar 21 22:38:30 EDT 2011

Hello,

It was a few things I could not explain with bluez and udev.

When my system start killswitch off and i toggle killswitch after,
bluetoothd is auto started.
When my system starts with killswitch on, bluetoothd is not started.
(a bit confusing)

After adding hooks in rc, bluetoothd refuse to start at boot because
it needs dbus!
If I searched on google before trying to debug I saved a few hours:

So, this situation is a bit confusing, so why do not remove
/lib/udev/rules.d/97-bluetooth.rules?
>From my test bluetoothd, doesn't kill itself when it's run by
/etc/rc.d/bluetooth.

Regards,