[aur-general] Disowning packages in [community]

Thomas Dziedzic gostrc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:40:32 EDT 2011

Hi,
I will disown some of my packages in community.
If anyone with access to community wants any of the packages, just
adopt them, otherwise I will move them to the AUR for anyone to grab
in 2 days (March 24th).

perl-ppi - I don't use this anymore and no one has bothered to mark it
out of date so not a lot of people probably use this.
perl-params-util - Pulled in as a dependency for perl-ppi.
perl-task-weaken - Pulled in as a dependency for perl-ppi.
pyroom - Upstream development has halted, last release was 2 years ago.

Cheers!