[aur-general] Deletion request for pcsx2-bin and pcsx2-svn-bin

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Sat May 14 23:33:51 EDT 2011

PCSX2 Dev Team provides pcsx2 in two ways: binary tarball and svn
source code. I'd like to organize things up about this emulator in
AUR: my plan is to have "pcsx2" [1] as binary package and "pcsx2-svn"
[2] getting from source code.

Considering that the maintainer of pcsx2-bin [3] does not update
neither reply emails for more than a week and that pcsx2-svn-bin [4]
is maintained by me and it's equal to pcsx2-bin, my request is to
delete these two packages.

Thanks in advance,

Rafael (username: josephgbr)

Links: