[aur-general] Deletion request for pcsx2-bin and pcsx2-svn-bin

rafael ff1 rafael.f.f1 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 11:32:23 EDT 2011

2011/5/16 Lukáš Jirkovský <l.jirkovsky at gmail.com>:

> I removed [4] as I see you already take over the [1].

For some time now I'm the maintainer of pcsx2, pcsx2-svn-bin and
pcsx2-svn. My intention is to have in AUR only a binary as source
(pcsx2 or pcsx2-bin) and another with SVN as source.

> However I'm not
> sure whether pcsx2-bin should be removed, the maintainer seems to be
> active.

Yeah, sort of. At least he didn't reply my email for around 10 days. I
hope he reply yours, but case he doesn't, I'm in for adopting.

>If there is no source package I personally prefer the pcsx2
> name (without the -bin suffix).

Agree with you.

> I CCed this email to matthewbauer, so he could share his opinion on this topic.
>
> Lukas

Cheers,

 -- Rafael