[aur-general] [arch-general] DropBox problem

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Tue May 17 11:20:58 EDT 2011

2011/5/17 Bernardo Barros <bernardobarros2 at gmail.com>:
> 2011/5/17 Ángel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.org>:
>
>> And answering your question, I don't know if there is any kind of
>> alternative worst or better on the repos (I don't use dropbox or
>> similar), the fact is, you are asking about unofficial packages here,
>> and probably you won't get many lights.
>>

> Dear Ángel,
>
> My reply to cédric wasn't addressed for 'general', but yours.

Was addressed for both.. (arch-general and aur) .. mine was replied on
general, my bad, anyway, in case you would like to ask again on
arch-general you should copy all the mail (including original) as
Cédric did to you.

So feel free to put over this mail the original one with the original
question (error about dropbox)

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net