[aur-general] GDeskCal

pauline martin 321eniluap at gmail.com
Tue May 24 06:39:11 EDT 2011

I don't know if this project has been discontinued or not, but it is flagged
as out of date and I have spent a good amount of time trying to find
somewhere to download the most recent release.  I was not able to find a
link anwhere to download the source from the website:
http://customize.org/gDeskCal .  If I could be pointed in the right
direction for the source code of this project if it is still alive that
would be wonderful.  It looks like a wonderful application and at least two
other packages in the AUR depend upon it so I would love to get it updated
or if it is a dead project to get it removed from the AUR.  The package is
in the AUR as gdeskcal and the two packages that I found that depend on it
are: gdeskcal-skins and gdeskcal-skin-simple.  Of the three only one is
being currently maintained.  I would be willing to maintain the other two if
they are not a dead project.  That one maintained project is using sources
from a different site than the main project is hosted on.  The maintainer is
Syntheed.  If I am reading the source right his sources are from freebsd, so
it is not of any help locating the original program if it is still in
development.

Sincerely,
Pauline123