[aur-general] Replace nautilus-share with nautilus-share-upstream

Sebastian Wiesner lunaryorn at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 12 11:22:01 EST 2011

Hi,

there are currently two packages for nautilus-share in the AUR.
nautilus-share extends nautilus with means to configure Samba sharing
for folders.  nautilus-share [1] packages an outdated version patched
for Gnome 3 by the packager/maintainer.  nautilus-share-upstream [2]
provides the current upstream version of the package which supports
Gnome 3 natively.  Consequently the former is superfluous and marked
out of date now.

Could nautilus-share-upstream be merged into nautilus-share?

Note that I maintain neither of these packages, I've just stumbled
upon this situation when searching for nautilus-share in the AUR.