[aur-general] Resigning as a TU

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 14:05:16 EST 2011

On 20 November 2011 16:02, Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to resign as a TU. I do not have the time anymore to fulfill
> my TU duties and to handle the new package signing stuff.
>
> By the way I suggest to remove the package scilab and maybe also the
> dependencies from the repos. There are long open bug reports, and they
> are unsolvable.
>
> Regards Stefan

It is sad to see so many good TUs resign lately. I must say BIG thank
you – thank you for all your packages and, of course, thank you for
being one of my sponsors when I applied for TU.

I should look at scilab, the fact its problems are unsolvable makes me
curious ;-) (and scilab saved my day a few weeks ago when I needed to
run some matlab code).

Farewell,
Lukas