[aur-general] TU Application - Sébastien Luttringer

Dave Reisner d at falconindy.com
Mon Nov 21 17:32:10 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:38:13AM -0500, Dave Reisner wrote:
> Yes, I'm top posting.
>
> It's been 7 days. I'll raise a poll on the AUR for Seb's application.
>
> Please vote!
>
> Thanks,
> dave

With 12 votes for Yes, 2 votes for No, and 7 abstaining, we have reached
a quorom and the proposal passes! Everyone please welcome our newest TU,
Sébastien Luttringer.

Seb: You may find us lurking on IRC where we will teach you the secret
handshake and award you with the ceremonial robe and baseball bat...

dave