[aur-general] TU Application - Timothy Redaelli

Massimiliano Torromeo massimiliano.torromeo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 08:35:31 EST 2011

2011/11/28 Bartłomiej Piotrowski <barthalion at gmail.com>:
> On 28.11.2011 13:59, Massimiliano Torromeo wrote:
>> I see you liked my TU application a lot, since this is pretty much a
>> copy-paste...
>
> I hope that being an italian guy isn't prohibited. ;)
>
> --
> Bartłomiej Piotrowski
> Arch Linux Trusted User

I just want to make it clear that I don't have any problem with my
application being copied. For what I care it can be templated and
become the official model for all next applications. At least he can
recognize a good application when he sees one :)

Still, I think that how you present yourself also matters and that's
why I had to point this out.

Anyway your technical expertise and motivation should be what weights
the most, and that's how I'm going to judge this application.