[aur-general] Please remove my AUR account

Moritz Wilhelmy moritz at wzff.de
Wed Nov 30 07:19:46 EST 2011

Hello,

since I'm no longer involved with the AUR, my last resort of getting my
account removed is subscribing to this mailing list, something I
actually wanted to avoid, but since all other pleas resulted in no
feedback, here I am.

I hereby ask one of the AUR admins to delete my account "wzff".

That said, having a "delete my account" option in the AUR itself would
be an incredibly nice feature, unless you are afraid your users might
run off. You see how well that worked with the wall in Germany.

Thank you,

Moritz