[aur-general] Please remove my AUR account

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Nov 30 12:09:48 EST 2011

Am 30.11.2011 17:25, schrieb Alexander Rødseth:
> The Arch way of deleting AUR accounts is just to leave them be.
> Simplest possible solution.
> There, done.
>
> Cordially,
>     Alexander Rødseth

I sure don't like this tone here, but in general we should give people
the possibility to remove their account data. There might be good
reasons for such requests and that should be requested. And because
implementing this should be easy enough it would be better to turn the
"we don't delete accounts" into a "patches welcome" response.

Greetings,

Pierre

--
Pierre Schmitz, http://pierre-schmitz.com