[aur-general] Need password reset on AUR account with unknown email

Sean Burau seanburau at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:17:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

On AUR my username is "sixblades." After several failed login attempts I've
tried using the "reset password" form available, but I haven't received an
email on any of the email accounts I normally use. How can I get my email
address and password reset for the account? I'd like to get the email
address reset to this one (seanburau at gmail dot com), if possible.

Proof of ownership:

This email address is also associated with the wiki/forums user with the
alias "sixblades", and is listed in the PKGBUILD for the "aptana-studio"
package in the AUR [
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ap/aptana-studio/PKGBUILD ], of which
"sixblades" is the current maintainer.

Thanks,