[aur-general] Orphaning some community packages

jwbirdsong jwbirdsong at jwbirdsong.homelinux.com
Mon Oct 10 09:29:59 EDT 2011

On 10/09/2011 09:20 PM, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 5:16 AM, jwbirdsong
> <jwbirdsong at jwbirdsong.homelinux.com> wrote:
>> Just curious, but wasn't pidgin-otr  recently moved FROM the aur?  By
>> recently i mean last 6 mo or so?  Or am i TOTALY mistaken in this case
>> and thinking of another pkg?
>>

> http://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/log/trunk?h=packages/pidgin-otr
> says you're wrong :-)

Well chalk it up to an old mans POOR memory.  I even looked at the
svntogit and thought perhaps somehow the dates were carried over when
added/transfered.
  Because of that i _almost_ didn't even ask the question. But was
fairly sure this WAS the package that was just moved.   That what I get
for relying on MY processing abilities.

Thanks for the clarification. It's been humbling.  :)

JB