[aur-general] Orphaning mediatomb

Jonathan Conder jonno.conder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 09:10:48 EDT 2011

Hi TUs,

In a few days I will be orphaning my package mediatomb, and will delete it too unless anyone is interested in maintaining it. It has been unmaintained upstream for over a year, and currently I don't have enough time to deal with the issues that keep cropping up because of this. At the moment it isn't even installed on my main computer. Thought I'd just let people know first, in case anyone else is interested in maintaining it, and to give my reasons for dropping it.

Thanks,
Jonathan