[aur-general] Orphan Request: eclipse-dltk-* packages maintained by emphire

Shanto shanto at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:24:38 EDT 2011

Ref:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/dltk/downloads/drops/R3.0/S-3.0.1-201108261011/

All eclipse-dltk-* packages are out of date since August/September.
While I have flagged rest of them just yesterday, eclipse-dltk-python
was flagged since 2nd October, 2011. These out-of-date packages, in
addition to some comments posted, make it apparent that emphire is no
more interested or too busy to maintain these packages any more (no
offence).

As I already maintain eclipse-platform and some related stuff, I am
willing to adopt these packages if orphaned.

In addition, I am thinking if bundling these packages under a single
package (eclipse-dltk or eclipse-dltk-bundle) makes better sense. (see
the all-in-one bundle and integration components in dltk download page)
Knowledgeable/experienced Eclipse users and maintainers, please suggest.

Thanks,
Shanto