[aur-general] Request to add a rule

Christopher luna chrislcenter-mamoru at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Oct 27 23:09:23 EDT 2011

This is (again) about forbidding urls to warez on pkgbuilds on AUR.

probably you people have seen the discussion on the forum.

But is not going anyware.
Now, I think ewaller, hitted the nail in the head when said:

"If you don't have explicit permission to copy and distribute, you may not copy and distribute. Period."

I think something as easy like that would solve it all.
So I am requesting a rule like that (it can be different, it doesn't have to be those words) to be added to the aur user guidelines.

maybe here, on sharing packages?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_User_Guidelines#Sharing_packages

Thanks.