[aur-general] Request to add a rule

Christopher luna chrislcenter-mamoru at yahoo.com.mx
Fri Oct 28 20:35:30 EDT 2011

Thank you very much for your help :)
I really think AUR should not be like a torrent site.
Im not a moralist, and I have used abandonware myself. XD

But I really think aur is not the place for that, and of course, is not the place for "office ultrawarez full editon 2011" (lol) but it can be the place for a demo edition.

thank you Ray rashif for helping to clarify this, and thank you to everyone

:D