[aur-general] wtf? tcp_wrappers back in [community]?

Sergej Pupykin ml at sergej.pp.ru
Thu Sep 1 11:05:01 EDT 2011

Dave,

we should not recompile anything. But it is usefull package with 24
votes which has many dependencies in AUR. It is just a way to make
things easier for guys who want to use tcp_wrappers.

I assume all developers build packages in chroots and it should not
break anything even if some developer occasionaly install tcp_wrappers.