[aur-general] Orphan Request

Alex Ferrando alferpal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 13:26:44 EDT 2011

If it there is a chance that thunderbird-firetray-svn [1] could be orphaned from its current maintainer, please do.

I ask this because this package is unmaintained since January and the current maintainer doesn't answer to e-mail.

With the current version of Thunderbird this package needs to get its PKGBUILD updated every time a new version of thunderbird gets out in order to work.

Currently I'm posting comments with modified PKGBUILDS in the AUR package page so people can get it to work. If it gets orphaned I will gladly adopt it.

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=45910

Regards.

Alex Ferrando