[aur-general] TU Application

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:05:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm relieved that the reception of my TU application has been
welcoming and positive so far. Thank you.

Specializing in packages that has to do with Go or creating music
should be a good fit.

When it comes to Ceph and MooseFS, I'm actually using MooseFS instead
of Ceph right now, as Ceph had a data loss bug early on (that I
reported and now seems to have been fixed).
MooseFS may not be as visionary as Ceph, but it seems to work great
and it runs happily on a little filecluster at my workplace.

--
Cordially,
   Alexander Rødseth