[aur-general] Flashplugin Duplicates

Anish Bhatt anish at archlinux.us
Wed Sep 7 14:06:04 EDT 2011

Sadly they weren't merged in this case :(
Infact, I didn't even know there was support for such a thing. While I would
have loved merged votes & comments, I'm more concerned about the users left
in the dark. Would implementing a "replaces" functionality for aur similar
to the repos be a big hassle ? Perhaps a dummy package¸ say "delete-package"
that automatically replaces every package that is actually deleted instead
of being replaced ?