[aur-general] Please post any unmaintained AUR packages here

Matej Ľach matej.lach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:22:59 EDT 2011

I now have several hours a day of spare time and I would like to give
them back to Arch users.
I would also like to learn more about building packages for AUR by
practice...

So, if anyone saw an unmaintained AUR package or does no longer wish to
maintain his/her package for whatever reason, I would be glad to try and
maintain those packages.

Please let me know if you know about any (useful), unmaintained AUR
package and I will contact its current maintainer to see about its
situation - or if you currently own an unmaintained package and would
like me to take care of it, please let me know here or at [1].

Thanks,
I hope that I am not violating any rules by posting this...

[1] - contact at matej-lach.net

--
Support Free and Open Source Software! - www.fsf.org -
--